National Instruments, headquartered in the USA, is a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation, delivering today’s most advanced technologies for test, control, and design. Start your career in Spain in the Engineering Leadership Program (ELP) as an
Applications Engineer Intern.
- Apply what you have learned in your classes directly to real-world applications.
- Learn our products, customer needs, and markets.
- Interface between NI and our customers to find creative technical solutions.
- Participate in formal training programs designed to prepare you for a possible future career at NI.
- Fluency in English (written, verbal/spoken, reading) and Spanish (mother tongue).
- Last year student, with little or no teaching load.
- Prefer Bachelor degree with major in Telecomunications, Industrial, or Physics Engineering.
- Accept Bachelor degree with major in Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics.
- A thorough understanding of electronics, computers, and high-level programming languages.
- Interest in becoming a technology expert on instrumentation-related hardware and software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 6 months remunerated internship - Integration into a motivated, high energy, and technical work team.
- Technical, challenging, and varied work with customers and NI teams.
- Continuous technical and professional development.